Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sitar

                                                   10" x 12" Oil on canvas


This is the second of the series of paintings I am working on and this also happens to be my second painting based on Sitar. I am not really surprised about the fact that it took me too long to get back to the subject since I had given up painting (I didn't paint for over three years ) but I can't help but notice the time of the year I last painted this instrument. It was the month of Feb! Coincidence? And I was beginning to believe there are no coincidences in life!

 PS: Sorry for the glare.. I took several shots of it with different settings yet couldn't get rid of it!

2 comments:

  1. You are good at this and shoudl really pursue your passion! i am not much of a critic but really loved the way the subtle shades and light...

    ReplyDelete